Dr. Kenton Schrank is a general surgeon practicing in Sherman, TX. Dr. Schrank specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Schrank provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1976
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals
Dr. Kenton P Schrank MD's Practice location
Sherman, TX 75092Get Direction
Dr. Kenton P Schrank MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schrank
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Dr. Clint A Hayes MD1701 N Us Hwy 75 Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Christopher F Lucchese DO300 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Rolando P Oro M.D.5012 S Us Highway 75 Denison TX 75020
- Dr. Cody Starnes M.D.300 N. Highland Ave. Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Mark Edward Dickson MD3305 N Calais St Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Charles G Buckingham MD600 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092