Mr. Arnold W. Mech, MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine7500 San Jacinto Place Plano TX, 75024
Dr. Arnold Mech practices Sleep Medicine in Plano, TX. Dr. Mech studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1977
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1977
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- High-dose ziprasidone monotherapy in bipolar I disorder patients with depressed or mixed episodes.
- Correlation of clinical response with homocysteine reduction during therapy with reduced B vitamins in patients with MDD who are positive for MTHFR C677T or A1298C polymorphism: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Borderline personality: DSM-III versus a previous usage.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Mr. Arnold W. Mech, MD's Practice location
Plano, TX 75024Get Direction
Plano, TX 75024Get Direction
Frisco, TX 75034Get Direction
FRISCO, TX 75033Get Direction
Mr. Arnold W. Mech, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mech
- What Is Restless Leg Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an overwhelming sensation that urges you to move your legs. Symptoms are more prevalent during rest and become worse at night. For mild symptoms, treatment isn’t necessary since the illness will naturally pass by within a few days or weeks....
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- What are the Causes of Sleep Deprivation?
If you are still feeling drowsy after a full nights sleep, you may have a sleeping disorder. The amount of sleep one requires may differ depending on the individual. Most adults require up to nine hours of sleep a day. Some may require as less as five hours, while there are some who will feel fresh...
- What is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is the inability to perform any of the voluntary movements while awake or while falling asleep. During this time, the person may not be able to move or talk. This feeling may last for few seconds to minutes, and may be quite scary for some. This may happen just once, or occur...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Margaret Mike4325 N. Josey LN Carrollton TX 75010
- Dr. Jack A Maxwell DO3600 Fm 2181 Lake Dallas TX 75065
- Dr. Andrew O Jamieson M.D.5477 Glen Lakes Dr Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Vikas Jain MD5899 Preston Rd Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Joyce M Shotwell MD3801 GASTON AVE DALLAS TX 75246
- Dr. Glenn Genovese MD3120 Medpark Dr Denton TX 76208