Dr. Hari Nagaraj M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary DiseasePulmonary Medicine Associates 6403 Coyle Avenue, S Carmichael CA, 95608
Dr. Hari Nagaraj practices Pulmonology in Carmichael, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Nagaraj manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Kilpauk Medical College, University of Madras, Madras, Tamil Nadu India (Goa) India 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Hari Nagaraj M.D.'s Practice location
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Hari Nagaraj M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nagaraj
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Kimberly A. Hardin4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Parimal T Bharucha M.D.6555 Coyle Avenue Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Mark William Lischner M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Marvin G Gatz MD6403 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Sherry Mila Andrews M.D.2823 North Fresno Street Fresno CA 93721
- Dr. Amit Karmakar M.D.6660 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608