Dr. Mark C. Jacobson M.D
Allergist and Immunologist911 N Elm St Suite 300 Hinsdale IL, 60521
Dr. Mark Jacobson practices Allergy and Immunology care in Hinsdale, IL. Dr. Jacobson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases.
Our practice provides a level of attention which is rarely found in today's healthcare system. We believe strongly in patient education. During office visits you will be given as much time as necessary to answer ALL of your questions. Office visits are face to face without any electronic media getting in the way. Don't be surprised to get a personal call from the doctor about any follow-up questions or test results.
Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Jacobson provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of Illinois BS 1986
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1990
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1990
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Phi Beta Kappa 36 University of Illinois
- Bronze Tablet 36 University of Illinois
- Nasal Polyps
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Illinois Society of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Allergy And Immunology; Evanston Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark C. Jacobson M.D's Practice location
Dr. Mark C. Jacobson M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacobson
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Methylprednisolone?
Methylprednisolone is a common drug that is recommended for a number of conditions like arthritis, blood-related problems, allergies, cancers, eye conditions, and various other medical conditions. Methylprednisolone helps in reducing the response of the immune system of the body to various triggers...
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- Self-Care Tips for Lupus
Do you have lupus? Do you want to know how can you be at your best? Lupus is a disease of flares. Flares come and go away naturally. Drugs are very important in controlling lupus symptoms. However, if you can control the flares, you can control the disease to a great extent.Lupus is also known as an...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Dr. Julio Lara-Valle MD1859 West Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- J. Keith Lemmon3633 West Lake Avenue Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Joyce Rabbat MD2160 S 1st Ave Maguire Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Greg Edward Sharon M.D.,303 E Army Trail Rd Bloomingdale IL 60108
- Dr. Pedro Avila MD675 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Jacqueline Moran MD430 Pennsylvania Ave Glen Ellyn IL 60137