Dr. Chin-suk Cho is a Chiropractor practicing in Havertown, PA. Dr. Cho specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cho seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Chin-suk John Cho D.C, DACBR, RMSK's Practice location
Havertown, PA 19083Get Direction
Chin-suk John Cho D.C, DACBR, RMSK's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Anthony V. Fasano409 Bridge Street Collegeville Pennsylvania 19426-3530
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Shavneet Kler3411 Silverside Rd. Weldin Building Wilmington Delaware 19810
- Dr. Barry D Hazen D.C.250 W Lancaster Ave Paoli PA 19301
- Heather C. Lash408 Ridge Pike Conshohocken PA 19428
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003