Dr. Jimmy Strong M.D.
Pediatrician1850 Hickory St Suite #102 Abilene TX, 79601
Dr. Jimmy Strong is a pediatrician in Abilene, Texas and is affiliated with Hendrick Health System. He received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and has been in practice for 29 years. ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Jimmy Strong M.D.'s Practice location
Abilene, TX 79601Get Direction
Dr. Jimmy Strong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strong
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Dr. Justin Ray Smith M.D.1850 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Brent Michael Steadman M.D.6300 Regional Plz Abilene TX 79606
- Dr. Paul J Maslanka M.D.2150 Cedar St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Paige H Lemasters M.D.2150 Cedar St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Adrienne L Lostetter M.D.1850 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Jami Alicia Adams M.D.6300 Regional Plz Abilene TX 79606