Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1000 E Mountain Blvd Wilkes Barre PA, 18711
Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Wilkes Barre, PA. Dr. Vijayaraman performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Madurai Med Coll- Madurai Univ- Madurai- Tn- India 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Cardiovascular Diseases; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman M.D.'s Practice location
Wilkes Barre, PA 18711Get Direction
Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vijayaraman
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Matthew Martin Stopper MD746 Jefferson Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Gopi Dandamudi MD1000 E Mountain Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Vitaly Geyfman D.O.743 Jefferson Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Gary Langieri MD545 River St Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- John P Lundin M.D.743 Jefferson Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Suppiramaniam Sreeharikesan MD475 Morgan Hwy Scranton PA 18508