Dr. Thuyhanh Trinh practices Geriatric Medicine in Houston, TX. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Trinh works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Thuyhanh T Trinh M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77025Get Direction
Dr. Thuyhanh T Trinh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Joseph Blair Guerrini530 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston TX 77060
- Dr. Nisha Narang M.D.6306 Rowena Ln Houston Texas 77041
- Dr. Daima Fanaka Ratcliff M.D.2915 Ellington St Houston TX 77088
- Dr. John Michael Halphen M.D.5656 Kelley St Houston TX 77026
- Dr. Adeeba K Akhtar M.D.902 Frostwood Dr Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Alice Amah Ajim MD2000 Crawford St Houston TX 77002