Originally from Houston, TX, Dr. Jennifer L. Deakins attended the University of Miami in Florida for undergraduate studies and obtained a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, focusing on public ...
Dr. Jennifer Lynn Deakins O.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77204Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Lynn Deakins O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Jessica R Mathew OD4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Corina Adela Busuioc O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Sandra K. Fortenberry O.D.4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Matt Sin Valdes OD4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Ruhee Dhalla O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Beth Gail Harper O.D.4901 CALHOUN RD HOUSTON TX 77204