Dr. Katherine Kosiv is a pediatrician practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Kosiv is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kosiv diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kosiv can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Katherine Anne Kosiv MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Anne Kosiv MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD600 S 13TH ST PEKIN IL 61554
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDept Of Pediatric Critical Care Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Timothy Blain M.D.5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Anuja Maini MD7801 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Benjamin Grant Lauritzen M.D.320 E Armstrong Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Ronald Luce Other435 Maxine Dr Morton IL 61550