Dr. Katherine Kosiv is a pediatrician practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Kosiv is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kosiv diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kosiv can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Katherine Anne Kosiv MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Anne Kosiv MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDept Of Pediatric Critical Care Peoria IL 61637
- Mr. Kamlesh Samson Macwan MD530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Anne Catherine Risk M.D.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Rajkumar Venkatramani M.D., M.S.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Ms. Susan B Ramiro MD530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Veena S Bhamre M.D.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637