Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D.
Doctor24411 Health Center Dr Suite #600 Laguna Hills CA, 92653
Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D. is a top Doctor in Laguna Hills, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Laguna Hills, CA, Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1997
University of Mi Med Sch 1996
University of Michigan Medical School 1997
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Member MemorialCare Physician Society
- Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Otolaryngology; Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, General Surgery
- Wash U-Barnes-Jewish Hosp
- Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D.'s Practice location
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Get Direction
LAGUNA HILLS, CA 92653Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Han-lin Yian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yian
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Michael Wayne Niccole M.D.1101 Bayside Drive Corona Del Mar CA 92625
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Stephen Cohen M.D.700 N Tustin Ave Santa Ana CA 92705
- Dr. Jayshree Vyas M.D.21580 Yorba Linda Blvd Yorba Linda CA 92887
- Muhammad J. Sohel M.D AND INTERNIST805 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Donna G Baick M.D.1140 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868