Dr. Stuart Willick is a physiatrist practicing in Park City, UT. Dr. Willick is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Willick focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Willick can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- Incidence of intravascular uptake in lumbar spinal injection procedures.
- Quadratus femoris strain.
- Lumbar facet syndromes.
- Risk factors for volleyball-related shoulder pain and dysfunction.
- Running and osteoarthritis.
- A pilot study examining the effectiveness of physical therapy as an adjunct to selective nerve root block in the treatment of lumbar radicular pain from disk herniation: a randomized controlled trial.
- Does running cause osteoarthritis in the hip or knee?
- The Paralympic Movement: using sports to promote health, disability rights, and social integration for athletes with disabilities.
- The epidemiology of injuries at the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
- Factors associated with illness in athletes participating in the London 2012 Paralympic Games: a prospective cohort study involving 49,910 athlete-days.
- Illness and injury in athletes during the competition period at the London 2012 Paralympic Games: development and implementation of a web-based surveillance system (WEB-IISS) for team medical staff.
- Testing for boosting at the Paralympic games: policies, results and future directions.
- Imaging services at the Paralympic Games London 2012: analysis of demand and distribution of workload.
- Paralympic sports medicine and sports science--introduction.
- The epidemiology of injuries in powerlifting at the London 2012 Paralympic Games: An analysis of 1411 athlete-days.
Dr. Stuart Eliot Willick MD's Practice location
Park City, UT 84060Get Direction
Dr. Stuart Eliot Willick MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Physiatrist?
What is a physiatrist?A physiatrist is a medical doctor or a doctor of osteopathic medicine who practices physiatry or physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatry is a branch of medicine that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, as well as rehabilitation of disorders, which...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Dr. Janet Balbierz MD166 E 5900 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Benjamin Rich Humpherys D.O.1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Cynthia Grant Campbell MD30 n 1900 e Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Hallie J Robbins D.O.1925 Wasatch Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Ms. Allison Oki M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Joseph Clark Fyans M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132