Dr. Daniel Jacob Lebovic MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Suite 135 Langhorne PA, 19047
Dr. Daniel Lebovic is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Lebovic specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 2005
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Daniel Jacob Lebovic MD's Practice location
Langhorne, PA 19047Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jacob Lebovic MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lebovic
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Susan Littman1316 Stoney River Drive Ambler Pennsylvania 19002
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad M.D.2575 Klockner Road Hamilton NJ 08690
- Kanu P. Sharan717 Lippincott Avenue Moorestown New Jersey 8057
- Ajit M. Desai5501 Old York road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Arturo Loaiza-bonilla MD1331 E Wyoming Ave Philadelphia PA 19124
- Dr. Michael R Costello MD3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140