Dr. Leda Broderick Duck MD
Pediatrician190 Campus Blvd Suite 400 Winchester VA, 22601
Dr. Leda Duck is a pediatrician in Winchester, Virginia and is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in ...
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1996
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Lyme Disease
- Strep Throat
Dr. Leda Broderick Duck MD's Practice location
Winchester, VA 22601Get Direction
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Dr. Bryan Asher Kornreich MD1002 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Christine M Whitman M.D.203 E 4TH AVE RANSON WV 25438
- Dr. Dorothy Baker Eisenberg MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Joseph Mcdonald Damron MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Paul Joseph Russell MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Chad L Dansie MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601