Dr. Leda Broderick Duck MD
Pediatrician190 Campus Blvd Suite 400 Winchester VA, 22601
Dr. Leda Duck is a pediatrician in Winchester, Virginia and is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in ...
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1996
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Lyme Disease
- Strep Throat
Dr. Leda Broderick Duck MD's Practice location
Winchester, VA 22601Get Direction
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Dr. Bryan Asher Kornreich MD1002 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Joseph Mcdonald Damron MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Paul Joseph Russell MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Chad L Dansie MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Dorothy Baker Eisenberg MD190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Christine M Whitman M.D.203 E 4TH AVE RANSON WV 25438