Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Gosin MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery442 Bethel Road Somers Point NJ, 08244
Dr. Jeffrey Gosin is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon serving the Somers Point area for more than 18 years. Dr. Gosin is experienced in Sclerotherapy, Microphlebectomy and Vascular Surgery. He is also ...
Education and Training
Jefferson Medical College M.D. 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- NJ Top Doc’s 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Top Doc’s
- Vascular / Vein Treatment
- Sclerotherapy (for Treatment Of Spider Veins)
- Microphlebectomy (for Vein Removal)
- Iac Accredited Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory
- Vascular Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Peripheral Artery Bypass Surgery
- Varicose Vein Procedure
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Treatment Of Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Cosmetic & Laser Therapy
- Laser Body Contouring
- Sculpsure Non-surgical Fat Reduction
- Smart Lipo Triplex™
- Precision Tx (laser Face Lift)
- Cellulaze And Precisiontx
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Professional Member Society for Vascular Surgery
- Professional Member American Venous Forum
- Professional Member Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society
- Fellow American College of Surgeon
- Professional Member Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Professional Member International Society for Vascular Surgery
- Professional Member Eastern Vascular Society
- Professional Member Vascular Society of New Jersey
- Professional Member Delaware Valley Vascular Society
- Professional Member Southeastern Surgical Congress
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Vascular Surgery 1997
Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Gosin MD's Practice location
Somers Point, NJ 08244Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Gosin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gosin
- Joe m.
- Beth r.
- Wilberto t.
Everyone is very professional..
- Judy m.
great !!! no problems !.
wonderful staff and excellent doctor.
- Carol b.
Wonderful experience! Dr. Gosin is so talented and caring, and his staff is so kind:).
- J. b.
- Mark s.
- W. w.
- G. e.
very satisfied with the results. All staff friendly and supportive.
- K. n.
- Jeniffer v.
- Mary w.
I am very please with what he has done for my legs, he was thorough. I would recommend him..
- B. a.
They all took time to explain the procedure and have flexible hours to schedule around work..
- Anthony t.
- M. k.
Excellent experience .
- Parohinog m.
Excellent care and results.
- R. l.
Great experience! Wish I had done it sooner!!.
- J. m.
This was one of the most pleasant medical experiences I have encountered..
- Adela m.
Right Leg feeling much better. Less pain and heaviness..
- Ric f.
- Melissa h.
It was a easy surgery no problems..
- John b.
- Jean b.
No problem with the procedure..
- Dennis f.
A life returned to me from an Excellent and Outstanding Professional Medical Team - There are none better..
- Patricia h.
My second wonderful experience!.
- Angela l.
Very happy, informative, and everyone in the office were professional..
- Mary w.
Dr. Gosin has treated me for varicose veins over the last three years..
- Brian o.
Vein closure .
- M m.
The entire experience was stress free and relatively painless with positive results..
- P. d.
Had a great experience with Dr. Gosin. .
- David y.
- Wendy p.
- D. c.
Vericose vein in both legs.
- Jessica c.
- Nancy c.
- Nancy g.
I'm a new person.
- Joe g.
Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD was very skillful and careful with his surgical procedure..
- Phil s.
- J. b.
Dr Gosin was terrific! Excellent bedside manner! Extremely caring and professional..
- Debbie m.
So satisfied with my experience at Doctor Gosin's office..
- Tonyia b.
Dr. Gosin did a wonderful job and my legs feel great!.
- Jamie j.
Should Have Done This Sooner!.
- S. m.
A very rewarding experience.
- I. i.
Expertise in any way.
- A. c.
- Deborah h.
Great experience, thank you..
- A. s.
Fantastic, I would do it again in a minute!.
- Shirley b.
- Patricia s.
- M. g.
Very good experience!.+ Show More
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....