Dr. William G. Martin, DMD
Dentist1729 6th Ave N Bessemer AL, 35020
Dr. William Martin is a Dentist practicing in Bessemer, AL. Dr. Martin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Hunting, Fishing
Dr. William G. Martin, DMD's Practice location
Bessemer, AL 35020Get Direction
Dr. William G. Martin, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Darryl Lynn Waid D.M.D.102 Hilltop Business Ctr. Dr. Pelham AL 35124
- Darryl L. Waid102 Hilltop Business Drive Pelham Alabama 35124
- Dr. William Kane Fulton DMD1000 Chestnut St Birmingham AL 35216
- Dr. Michael John Boohaker D.M.D.117 Buck Creek Plz Alabaster AL 35007
- Dr. Aaron Matthew Cook DMD2161 CLEARBROOK RD HOOVER AL 35226
- Dr. Bill W Roe DMD716 Memorial Drive Bessemer AL 35023