Dr. Paul White practices Orthodontics in Glen Allen, VA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. White may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. White must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Estimation of critical and viscous frequencies for Biot theory in cancellous bone.
- Investigation of an anisotropic tortuosity in a biot model of ultrasonic propagation in cancellous bone.
- An adaptive filter-based method for robust, automatic detection and frequency estimation of whistles.
- The performance of methods based on the fractional Fourier transform for detecting marine mammal vocalizations.
- Proximate measurements of acoustic emissions associated with the installation and operation of an exploration jackup drilling rig in the North Sea.
- Does Masking Matter? Shipping Noise and Fish Vocalizations.
- Automated tracking of dolphin whistles using Gaussian mixture probability hypothesis density filters.
- Acoustic wave propagation in gassy porous marine sediments: The rheological and the elastic effects.
- A blind source separation approach for humpback whale song separation.
Dr. Paul R. White DDS's Practice location
Glen Allen, VA 23059 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul R. White DDS | Orthodontist | Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul R. White DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Matthew W Cline DDS 2212 John Rolfe Parkway Richmond VA 23233
- Dr. Vivian Hanbing Fan DMD, PHD 45 W Williamsburg Rd Sandston VA 23150
- Dr. Elena Black DDS, PHD 30 Courthouse Rd Richmond VA 23236
- Dr. Erika Andriana Sachno D.D.S., M.S.D. 3438 Lauderdale Dr. Henrico VA 23233
- Dr. John F Monacell DDS 1343 E Williamsburg Rd Sandston VA 23150
- Dr. Charles P Thomas DDS 2201 Pump Road Henrico VA 23233