Stavros Rologas is a physical therapist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Stavros Rologas specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stavros Rologas can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stavros Rologas will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stavros Anastasios Rologas P.T.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Stavros Anastasios Rologas P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Sandra Riendeau PT14409 Greenview Dr Laurel MD 20708
- Ms. Christa Clarke MD1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT132 HOLIDAY CT ANNAPOLIS MD 21401
- Renee Nyarko Eluma P.T.7130 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Mr. MICHAEL GOLDSTEIN PT301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202