Dr. Evan Joseph Ryer M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Evan Ryer is a vascular surgeon practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Ryer specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Ryer diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Lesion severity and treatment complexity are associated with outcome after percutaneous infra-inguinal intervention.
- Protein kinase C delta mediates arterial injury responses through regulation of vascular smooth muscle cell apoptosis.
- Percutaneous endovascular repair of adult aortic coarctation.
- Update on abdominal aortic aneurysm research: from clinical to genetic studies.
- Understanding the pathogenesis of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- In response: abdominal aortic aneurysms: do not underestimate the role of diabetes.
- Endovascular retrieval of an irrigation cannula from the thoracic aorta following cardiac surgery: A case report.
- Commentary: Challenging Anatomy and Mortality After Endovascular Treatment of Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm: Proceed With Caution When Treating the Hostile Neck.
- Patency and limb salvage after femoral endarterectomy and iliac stenting are not affected by severity of iliac disease.
- Endovascular repair of a ruptured thoracic aortic dissection with a right sided aortic arch: A case report.
- Carotid Artery Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa), Thoracic Aneurysm And More
- Weill Cornell Medical College Affiliated Hospitals 2009
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital 2009
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN - Vascular Surgery 2011
Dr. Evan Joseph Ryer M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
DANVILLE, PA 17822Get Direction
Dr. Evan Joseph Ryer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ryer
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Peter Gloviczki M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jesse M Manunga M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jill Kathleen Johnstone M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Amanda J Kravetz M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph J Ricotta M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Catalin Harbuzariu M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905