Dr. Scott M Neusetzer M.D.
Urologist1016 Coolidge Blvd Lafayette LA, 70503
Dr. Scott Neusetzer is a urologist practicing in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Neusetzer specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1988
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1988
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Scott M Neusetzer M.D.'s Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70503Get Direction
Dr. Scott M Neusetzer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neusetzer
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- Dr. Jeffrey J Thibodeaux MD200-A Energy Parkway Lafayette LA 70508
- Dr. Jeannette M Chassaignac M.D.1016 Coolidge Blvd Lafayette LA 70503
- Dr. Edward F Breaux M.D.1016 Coolidge Blvd Lafayette LA 70503
- Dr. Thomas J Forest M.D.5000 AMBASSADOR CAFFERY PKWY LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Dr. Clyde R Roy MD602 N Lewis St New Iberia LA 70563
- Dr. Charles Bruce Williams M.D.601 W Saint Mary Blvd Lafayette LA 70506