Dr. Thomas Carnaggio is a Dentist practicing in Denver, NC. Dr. Carnaggio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas Vincent Carnaggio D.M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, NC 28037Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Vincent Carnaggio D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carnaggio
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Frank Avason DMD MS PA7476 Waterside Loop Road Denver North Carolina 28037
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.4605 Oleander Drive Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577
- Dr. Richard Raymond Pence DDS MAGD7482 Waterside Crossing Blvd. Denver NC 28037
- Dr. Anthony Edward Marra D.D.S.16511 Northcross Drive Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Mark Patrick Tompkins DDS19109 West Catawba Ave Cornelius NC 28031