Dr. Daniel J Lovell M.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 4010 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Daniel Lovell practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Lovell evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Lovell also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1978
University of Wales in Great Britain 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Effects of occlusion upon population dynamics of skin bacteria.
- Assessment of bone mineral density in adults with a history of juvenile chronic arthritis: a cross-sectional long-term followup study.
- Total-body bone mineral content in non-corticosteroid-treated postpubertal
- Systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a retrospective study of 80 consecutive patients followed for 10 years.
- Use of etanercept in children.
- Advanced therapy for juvenile arthritis.
- The effect of variations in objective focal length on electron microscope performance.
- Preliminary core sets of measures for disease activity and damage assessment in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus and juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Polymorphism in a T-cell receptor variable gene is associated with susceptibility to a juvenile rheumatoid arthritis subset.
- Chlamydial associated syndrome of arthritis and eye involvement in young
- Health of children with chronic arthritis: relationship of different measures and the quality of parent proxy reporting.
- Minimal clinically important differences of the childhood health assessment questionnaire.
- Interleukin-1 blockade by anakinra improves clinical symptoms in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease.
- Pediatric clinical research.
- Repetitive use of pulse therapy with methylprednisolone and cyclophosphamide in addition to oral methotrexate in children with systemic juvenile rheumatoid arthritis--preliminary results of a longterm study.
- Birth Defects
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Rheumatology; Children'S Mercy Hosp, Pediatrics
- Chldns Mercy Hosp
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Daniel J Lovell M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Daniel J Lovell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lovell
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Dr. Tracy V Ting M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Henrickson MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Lisa Kay Petiniot M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Huggins MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Yongdong Zhao M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Hermine Isabel Brunner MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229