Dr. Vanessa Vargas is a top-rated dentist practicing in Lake Wylie, SC and Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Vargas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. She received her Doctorate of Medicine in Dentistry from the Medical College of Georgia, completed her General Practice Residency at the University of Virginia, and is a Fellow with the Academy of General Dentistry. She has received extensive trained to carry out such treatment as restorative, cosmetic, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia DMD 2003
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- South Carolina Dental Association
Dr. Vanessa N Vargas DMD's Practice location
Lake Wylie, SC 29745Get Direction
Rock Hill, SC 29732Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vanessa N Vargas DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vanessa N Vargas DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Mark Richard Klopenstine DDS2460 India Hook Road Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD1144 INDIA HOOK RD ROCK HILL SC 29732
- Daniel Dwight Meader D.M.D.1157 Camden Ave Rock Hill SC 29732
- Laura J Mclaughlin D.M.D.1342 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Joy W Dixon D.M.D.2460 India Hook Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Mark J Geary DMD1562 Constitution Blvd Rock Hill SC 29732