Dr. Robert Lawrence Randall MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Robert Randall is a surgical oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Randall specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Robert Lawrence Randall MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Robert Lawrence Randall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Randall
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Tawnya Bowles M.D.5169 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Mark John Ott M.D.5169 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Robert Dirk Noyes MD5169 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Robert H Andtbacka M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Leland Burt Cowan M.D.1405 Princeton Ave Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. John Robert Hyngstrom MD1950 Circle of Hope Drive Salt Lake City UT 84112