Dr. Edward Klopp is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Klopp specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Klopp typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1974
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, General Surgery; Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Duke Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Edward Henry Klopp MD's Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21801Get Direction
Dr. Edward Henry Klopp MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Kurt Emil Wehberg MD264 Tilghman Rd Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Nicholas Lee Ogburn MD100 E Carroll St Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. James Cecil Todd MD264 Tilghman Rd Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Michael P Buchness MD351 Deer's Head Hospital Road Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Eduardo C Yatco MD8866 Riverside Dr Seaford DE 19973