Dr. Marianka Pille, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. She specializes in pediatric emergency medicine and pediatrics and currently practices medicine at Des moines, Iowa. ...
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Learning Disabilities
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Marianka Overschie Pille M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Marianka Overschie Pille M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pille
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Lisa J Menzies MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Cody Marie Silker-wilhite D.O.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Peter T Hetherington DO1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Amy E. Shriver MD1212 Pleasant St. Des Moines IA 50309