Dr. Robert F Lemanske MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Robert Lemanske practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Madison, WI. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Lemanske treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Prevention of chronic postbronchiolitis airway sequelae with IFN-gamma treatment in rats.
- Serial segmental bronchoalveolar lavage in individual rats.
- Effect of ICAM-1 blockade on lung inflammation and physiology during acute viral bronchiolitis in rats.
- Inflammatory events in asthma: an expanding equation.
- The role of respiratory viruses in acute and chronic asthma.
- Reduced interferon-gamma secretion by natural killer cells from rats susceptible to postviral chronic airway dysfunction.
- Origins and treatment of airway inflammation in childhood asthma.
- Recruitment strategies in the Asthma Clinical Research Network.
- Choosing therapy for childhood asthma.
- Inflammation in childhood asthma and other wheezing disorders.
- Infections and asthma in children.
- Issues in understanding pediatric asthma: epidemiology and genetics.
- Chronic postbronchiolitis airway instability induced with anti-IFN-gamma antibody in F344 rats.
- Persistence of viral RNA in 2 rat strains differing in susceptibility to postbronchiolitis airway dysfunction.
Dr. Robert F Lemanske MD's Practice location
MADISON, WI 53705Get Direction
Dr. Robert F Lemanske MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lemanske
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Dr. James E Gern MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Timothy Duane Starner MD1675 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Mark H Moss MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Mark J Biagtan OtherUw Hospital and Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Sameer K Mathur MD PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Daniel J Jackson M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792