Dr. Nishi H Vakharia DDS
Dentist | General Practice125 Siringo Rd Suite B Santa Fe NM, 87505
Dr. Nishi Vakharia is a Dentist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Vakharia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nishi H Vakharia DDS's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS3569 Zafarano Dr. Santa Fe NM 85707
- Dr. William G Wolfe DDS2725 AQUA FRIA SANTA FE NM 87507
- Dr. Haley Suzanne Ritchey D.D.S.1 Caliente Road Santa Fe NM 87508
- Dr. Theodore David Cho DDS2216 Brothers Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Scott Elledge DMD1496 S Saint Francis Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Christopher A. Mccaffrey-boss D.D.S.3569 ZAFARANO DR SANTA FE NM 87507