Dr. Jory Mazzola practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Mazzola evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Mazzola seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of New Mexico / Main Campus 2006
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 2006
- University of New Mexico Program
Dr. Jory Lynn Mazzola MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87107Get Direction
Dr. Jory Lynn Mazzola MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Scott Carroll2741 Indian School Rd NE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. George Edwin Davis M.D.1002 IDLEWILDE LN SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87108
- Dr. Thomas Rouse Holley M.D.5801 EUBANK BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87111
- Dr. Nathaniel Grant Sharon M.D.1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Lisa Feierman MD4686 Corrales Rd Corrales NM 87048
- Dr. Darren L Mancuso DO1001 Yale Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106