Dr. Umar Boston MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1 Childrens Pl Suite 5s50 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Umar Boston is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Boston specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Boston typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Bypass flow, mean arterial pressure, and cerebral perfusion during cardiopulmonary bypass in dogs.
- Time and dose effect of transdermal nicotine on endothelial function.
- Alternative cannulation strategy for pediatric ECMO.
- Surgical Decision Making in Neonatal Ebstein's Anomaly: An Algorithmic Approach Based on 48 Consecutive Neonates.
- Continuous Flow Device Support in Children Using the HeartWare HVAD: 1,000 Days of Lessons Learned From a Single Center Experience.
- Early Biventricular Assist Device Use in Children: A Single-Center Review of 31 Patients.
- Improved survival after heart transplant for failed Fontan patients with preserved ventricular function.
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement With Small Intestine Submucosa-Extracellular Matrix in a Porcine Model.
- Outcomes and Trends of Ventricular Assist Device Selection in Children with End-Stage Heart Failure.
- Neonatal Ebstein Anomaly.
Dr. Umar Boston MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38103Get Direction
Dr. Umar Boston MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boston
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Ted E Garrett M.D.2355 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Mark L Blucher M.D.625 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Andrew C Fiore MD3635 Vista Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Peter Fonseca M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Trevor C Axford MD1035 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117
- Dr. Ralph J Damiano MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110