Dr. Umar Boston MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1 Childrens Pl Suite 5s50 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Umar Boston is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Boston specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Boston typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Bypass flow, mean arterial pressure, and cerebral perfusion during cardiopulmonary bypass in dogs.
- Time and dose effect of transdermal nicotine on endothelial function.
- Alternative cannulation strategy for pediatric ECMO.
- Surgical Decision Making in Neonatal Ebstein's Anomaly: An Algorithmic Approach Based on 48 Consecutive Neonates.
- Continuous Flow Device Support in Children Using the HeartWare HVAD: 1,000 Days of Lessons Learned From a Single Center Experience.
- Early Biventricular Assist Device Use in Children: A Single-Center Review of 31 Patients.
- Improved survival after heart transplant for failed Fontan patients with preserved ventricular function.
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement With Small Intestine Submucosa-Extracellular Matrix in a Porcine Model.
- Outcomes and Trends of Ventricular Assist Device Selection in Children with End-Stage Heart Failure.
- Neonatal Ebstein Anomaly.
Dr. Umar Boston MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38103Get Direction
Dr. Umar Boston MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boston
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Gordon C Knight D.O.2355 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Stefano Schena MD11155 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Joseph G Lugo MD222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Nabil A Munfakh MD11155 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Russell Robert Kraeger M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Ted E Garrett M.D.2355 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122