Dr. Kevin Maguire MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery200 Mill Rd Suite 180 Fairhaven MA, 02719
Dr. Kevin Maguire is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fairhaven, MA. Dr. Maguire specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1990
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Plastic Surgery; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Kevin Maguire MD's Practice location
Fairhaven, MA 02719Get Direction
COLCHESTER, VT 05446Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Maguire MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maguire
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Dr. Gurmander S Kohli M.D.675 Paramount Drive Raynham MA 02767
- Dr. Marcellene S Doctor M.D.300 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Donald F. Clukies M.D.300 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. William Edward Oconnor MD1030 President Ave Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Christian N. Ford M.D.480 Hawthorn Street North Dartmouth MA 02747
- Dr. Richard Stuart Fox M.D.300a Faunce Corner Rd North Dartmouth MA 02747