Dr. Kevin Maguire MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery200 Mill Rd Suite 180 Fairhaven MA, 02719
Dr. Kevin Maguire is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fairhaven, MA. Dr. Maguire specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1990
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Plastic Surgery; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Kevin Maguire MD's Practice location
Fairhaven, MA 02719Get Direction
COLCHESTER, VT 05446Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Maguire MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maguire
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Dr. Gurmander S Kohli M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Marcellene S Doctor M.D.300 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Donald F. Clukies M.D.300 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. William Edward Oconnor MD1030 President Ave Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Christian N. Ford M.D.480 Hawthorn Street North Dartmouth MA 02747
- Dr. Marvin Schreiber M.D.101 Page St New Bedford MA 02740