Dr. Joseph Nessler is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Sartell, MN. Dr. Nessler specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Nessler tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
- Joint Replacement
- Spine & Neck
- Sports Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
- Physical & Occupational Therapy (PT/OT)
Joseph P. Nessler M.D.'s Practice location
Sartell, MN 56377 Get Direction
Saint Cloud, MN 56301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Joseph P. Nessler M.D. | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Joseph P. Nessler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Andrew Staiger M.D. 1901 Connecticut Ave. S Sartell MN 56377
- Dr. John Howard Geiser M.D. 1901 Connecticut Ave S Sartell MN 56377
- Steven M. Mulawka M.D. 1901 Connecticut Ave S Sartell MN 56377
- Joel Shobe M.D. 1901 Connecticut Ave S Sartell MN 56377
- Christopher J. Widstrom M.D. 1901 Connecticut Ave. S Sartell MN 56377
- Dr. Timothy Gene Hiesterman D.O. 1901 Connecticut Ave S Sartell MN 56377