Dr. Fabio Ramiro Orozco M.D.
Orthopedist2500 English Creek Ave Building 1300 Egg Harbor Township NJ, 08234
Dr. Fabio Orozco, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include orthopedic surgery and he currently practices medicine at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Manahawkin, New Jersey, Philadelphia, ...
Education and Training
M.D., Colombia School Of Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Torn Meniscus
- Back Pain
- Femur Fracture
- Abnormal Gait
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Rothman Institute
Experience & Accolades
- Associate ProfessorThomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Fabio Ramiro Orozco M.D.'s Practice location
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234Get Direction
LINWOOD, NJ 08221Get Direction
Manahawkin, NJ 08050Get Direction
Dr. Fabio Ramiro Orozco M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orozco
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Dr. Barrett I Woods MD2500 English Creek Avenue Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Zachary Douglas Post M.D.2500 English Creek Avenue Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Joseph S Harhay MD611 New Rd Northfield NJ 08225
- Dr. Alvin Chua Ong M.D.2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Kristen E Radcliff MD2500 English Creek Avenue Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Kris Radcliff415 New Road Somers Point New jersey 08244