Dr. Paul Puchta is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Puchta provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Puchta discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Paul Puchta M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. Paul Puchta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sarepta Sheds Light on Next Generation Drug for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Each company has faced its own set of issues, with Sarepta being one of many that are trying to make amends for some issues that have happened in the past. Although there happened to be some issues with the data that was coming from Sarepta, their approval of the drug that can assist with muscular...
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...
- Rate of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Jumps 15% in Industrialized Countries
Every year, around 600,000 Americans are diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), a group of chronic, inflammatory disorders that vary in root cause and degree of inflammation. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are two of the most common inflammatory disorders that affect the lining...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Dr. Jason Alan Compton D.O.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Peter Blakeslee Mapes M.D., M.P.H.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Wilfredo Javier Nieves MD2510 5TH ST BLDG 840 WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Salvatore Pelligra Other2325 5TH STREET WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433