Dr. Robert Kalb is a dermatologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Kalb specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Kalb diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1982
Downstate Health Science Center
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1982
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Infliximab for the treatment of psoriasis: clinical experience at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Infliximab in the treatment of psoriasis in patients previously treated with etanercept.
- Evaluation of halobetasol propionate ointment in the treatment of plaque psoriasis: report on two double-blind, vehicle-controlled studies.
- Gadolinium-induced nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in a patient with an acute and transient kidney injury.
- Concurrent use of methotrexate and acitretin revisited.
- Systemic therapy for psoriasis.
- Efalizumab treatment associated with Candida colitis.
- Management of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (part I): clinical update on antitumor necrosis factor agents.
- Management of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (part 2): clinical update on T-cell modulators and investigational agents.
- Treatment of severe scalp psoriasis: from the Medical Board of the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- Methotrexate and psoriasis: 2009 National Psoriasis Foundation Consensus Conference.
- Psoriasis in patients with HIV infection: from the medical board of the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- Ustekinumab in the therapy of chronic plaque psoriasis.
- Infliximab for the treatment of plaque psoriasis.
- Persistent light reaction to hexachlorophene.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Dermatology; North Shore Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Robert E Kalb MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14221Get Direction
Dr. Robert E Kalb MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kalb
- Do I Have Eczema or Psoriasis?
Eczema and psoriasis are both skin diseases, and quite similar in their symptoms. Both conditions result in the formation of red patches or scales on the skin. To figure out whether you have eczema or psoriasis, you will need to examine the differences between the two.EczemaEczema is normally...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- Treatments for Heat Rash
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition of the skin that causes rash mostly because of excess sweating. It is a condition that occurs if the sweat ducts cannot efficiently excrete sweat from the body. As a result, sweat accumulates within the skin layers causing a rash that is...
- Dr. Daniel Anthony Buscaglia DO4600 Main St Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Kate Elisabeth Lowenthal MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Thomas N Helm MD6255 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Mary L Lenahan MD6507 Transit Rd East Amherst NY 14051
- Dr. Laura Ureta MD3345 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Peter Accetta M.D.3045 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127