Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology455 S Main St Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Yuengsrigul specializes in the treatment of asthma, chronic lung disease, apnea and sleep related respiratory disorders. She completed a pulmonology clinical and research fellowship at Rush-Presby ...
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Ramathibodi Hosp, Fac of Med, Bangkok, Thailand 1984
Mahidol University- Ramathibodi Hospital / Faculty of Medicine 1984
Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University Medicine
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty of Medicine 1984
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- PEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGY, Memorial Miller Children's Hospital, Long Beach, CA 1994
- Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship: Rush-Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: University of California, Irvine Pediatric Pulmonary
Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yuengsrigul
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- How to Know if It’s Croup or Whoop
Croup is often characterized by a barking cough sound, which resembles the sound produced by seals. This childhood condition is often caused by a virus that often starts from the nose or mouth, and goes down to the vocal cords and windpipe. The affected areas become inflamed, swollen, and sore that...
- Dr. Inderpal Singh Randhawa M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. William G. Perkins M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Zach Reda M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Chuanpit Moser M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Bruce Greenwood Nickerson MD455 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Terry Chin M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806