Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology455 S Main St Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Yuengsrigul specializes in the treatment of asthma, chronic lung disease, apnea and sleep related respiratory disorders. She completed a pulmonology clinical and research fellowship at Rush-Presby ...
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Ramathibodi Hosp, Fac of Med, Bangkok, Thailand 1984
Mahidol University- Ramathibodi Hospital / Faculty of Medicine 1984
Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University Medicine
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty of Medicine 1984
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Pediatric Pulmonology; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pediatrics
- Rush-Presbyterain-St Lukes Medical Center (Illinois)
- Rush University Medical Center Program
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- PEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGY, Memorial Miller Children's Hospital, Long Beach, CA 1994
- Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship: Rush-Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: University of California, Irvine Pediatric Pulmonary
Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yuengsrigul
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- Dr. Eliezer Nussbaum M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Inderpal Singh Randhawa M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. William G. Perkins M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Zach Reda M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Chuanpit Moser M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Bruce Greenwood Nickerson MD455 S Main St Orange CA 92868