Dr. Dominic Chu is a physiatrist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Chu is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Chu focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Chu can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ of Hong Kong, Fac of Med, Hong Kong 1975
The Chinese University of Hong Kong / Faculty of Medicine 1975
Chinese University of Hong Kong Faculty of Medicine 1975
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Vet Affairs Med Center W La
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Dominic S Chu MD's Practice location
Dr. Dominic S Chu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Josephine Meei Ng DO1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jill Rae Meilahn D.O.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Mustafa Farooque MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jonathan Charles Reeser MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Panna Varia MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Steven A Lamberson MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449