Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC
Ophthalmologist10999 Ridge Gate Parkway Suite 365 Lone Tree CO, 80124
Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is a top Doctor in Lone Tree, CO.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Lone Tree, CO, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1985
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Cataract Surgery With Lens Replacement, Refractive Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center 1986
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New Rochelle) Program
Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC's Practice location
Lone Tree, CO 80124Get Direction
Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Margolis
- Side Effects of Acne Treatments
Most people experience acne at one point in their life. It’s very common in teens, but even older adults can encounter a breakout, especially during pregnancy. Excess oil, dead skin cells, and dirt on your skin’s surface clog the pores creating pimples or tiny localized infections. Acne...
- What Is a Stent?
A stent is an expandable metal tube that is used to treat weak arteries. These stents help in opening up arteries that are narrowed down by the accumulation of plaques. Implantation of the tube helps in reducing the constriction of blood flow in the affected region. The metal mesh is implanted...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Richard L Stieg MD409 Main Street Frisco CO 80443
- Dr. Vance J Bray M.D.200 Spruce St Denver CO 80230
- Dr. Joseph Serota MD1455 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Joyce Moore M.D.4500 E 9th Ave Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Jason Wang MD55 Madison St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Elspeth Miller M.D.919 Jasmine St Denver CO 80220