Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC
Ophthalmologist10999 Ridge Gate Parkway Suite 365 Lone Tree CO, 80124
Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is a top Doctor in Lone Tree, CO. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Lone Tree, CO, Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1985
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Cataract Surgery With Lens Replacement, Refractive Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center 1986
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New Rochelle) Program
Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC's Practice location
Lone Tree, CO 80124Get Direction
Dr. Alan J. Margolis, MD, PC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Margolis
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- GOLO Diet Review: Does GOLO Diet Work?
Start living for yourself In today's society, everyone leads a busy and hectic lifestyle. Work pressure of balancing multiple jobs, families to take care of, battling each day with the world along with keeping yourself fit and healthy have become such difficult tasks that they are considered to be...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Naveed Ismail MD6825 S GALENA ST STE 314 CENTENNIAL CO 80112
- Dr. Richard L Stieg MD14364 E EVANS AVE AURORA CO 80014
- Dr. Vance J Bray M.D.9695 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Asela C Russell MD125 Inverness Dr E Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Leslie T Scariano MD125 Inverness Dr E Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Alan E Kimura M.D.8101 E Lowry Blvd Denver CO 80230