Dr. Wayne Hove is a Dentist practicing in Stanley, WI. Dr. Hove specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Wayne Alan Hove D.D.S.'s Practice location
Stanley, WI 54768Get Direction
Dr. Wayne Alan Hove D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hove
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Thomas E Gelhaus DDSN16408 County Road D Owen WI 54460
- Dr. Jon Claude Laflamme D.D.S.109 W Prospect St Thorp WI 54771
- Dr. Michael A. Einhorn D.D.S.202 W Prospect St Thorp WI 54771
- James Ward Lane DDS208 Main Street Cornell WI 54732
- Dr. Ned Lawrence Willkom D.D.S.418 N. Main St. Cadott WI 54727
- Dr. James W. Gunelson DDS843 W Broadway Ave Medford WI 54451