Hooshang Kashani DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA, 94538
Dr. Kashani was born in Kerman Persia (Iran). He served in the military for 2 years as a dentist and then moved to the United States. Dr. Kashani received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Tehran ...
Hooshang Kashani DDS's Practice location
Fremont, CA 94538Get Direction
Hooshang Kashani DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kashani
- What is Low T?
Low T, or low testosterone, refers to the reduced levels of the male hormone, testosterone, in the body. This condition is becoming increasingly common among males. Testosterone contributes to:...
- What Is Jicama: Health Benefits and Weight Loss
Jicama, also called the Mexican yam bean or Mexican turnip, is the name of a Mexican native vine. It is essentially a bean product formed from the flower of the Jicama. The flower usually has blue or white peddles and contain pods similar to Lima beans. These pods are mostly produced on plants that...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- What Is Fennel?
What is fennel?Fennel is an herb grown for its strongly flavored leaves and seeds. It is a renowned herb, vegetable, spice and medicinal plant. It has a flavor similar to the spices anise and licorice. Fennel is a common food item; it is not rare nor expensive, unlike vanilla pods and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark C. Fagan D.D.S.1660 WILLOW ST SAN JOSE CA 95125
- Dr. Frank A Riccoboni D.D.S., M.S.505 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Perry Lynn Westbrook D.M.D., M.S.D.877 W Fremont Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Dr. Joe Allan Provines D.M.D.105 SOUTH DR MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Henry H Chang D.D.S.12948 Village Dr Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.10430 S De Anza Blvd Cupertino CA 95014