Dr. Stephanie A Otis M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery621 S New Ballas Rd Suite 63b Saint Louis MO, 63141
Dr. Otis is part of Mid County Orthopedic Group, a comprehensive orthopedic surgery and sports medicine practice in St. Louis County with an office in O'Fallon, Missouri. She specializes in pediatrics ...
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1988
Washington University of Health and Sciences 1988
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Orthopedic Surgery
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- University of Utah Program
Dr. Stephanie A Otis M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Stephanie A Otis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Otis
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Laura L Meyers M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Enrico Joseph Stazzone M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Pooya Hosseinzadeh MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Teresa Mosqueda Ferguson M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Jessica Cole Mcmichael M.D.3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. David James Anderson MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141