Dr. Himansu R Shah M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand1707 W Charleston Blvd #190, Plastic Surger Las Vegas NV, 89102
Dr. Himansu Shah is a hand surgeon practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Shah specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1993
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Temple Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, General Surgery
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Himansu R Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89102Get Direction
HENDERSON, NV 89052Get Direction
Dr. Himansu R Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- All About the Benefits of Witch Hazel
When it comes to enhancing our beauty, we literally have thousands of options in the market today that claim to do so. From natural skin care to herbal and organic products, we can go any way for our skin care.Witch Hazel is one such medicinal plant that is being used for centuries by American...
- Couple Raising Awareness of Cystic Fibrosis
When Anne and Mike Preston began their plans to start a family, they went to a doctor to run tests just as a precaution. Anne’s test results came back that she was a carrier of cystic fibrosis (CF), but she was told not to worry because her husband would have to be a carrier as well. The chances...
- Childhood Head Injuries May Heal Over Time
A new study by Australian researchers shows that childhood head injuries, which affect the development of children, can improve over time. The poorest recovery was seen with severe brain injury, while children with less severe injuries did not have many serious problems later. According to the...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Bonnie Jean Fraser MD8530 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89113
- Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.4530 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup M.D.3035 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Ryan J Grabow M.D.3175 Saint Rose Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. George Scott Gluck M.D.8585 S EASTERN AVE LAS VEGAS NV 89123
- Dr. Nitin J Engineer MD880 Seven Hills Dr Henderson NV 89052