Dr. Chidiebere Ekenna-kalu is an optometrist practicing in Albany, GA. Dr. Ekenna-kalu specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ekenna-kalu performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Chidiebere Uzoma Ekenna-kalu OD., PHD's Practice location
Albany, GA 31704Get Direction
Dr. Chidiebere Uzoma Ekenna-kalu OD., PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Joseph Taylor Prchal O.D.2809 Old Dawson Rd Albany GA 31707
- Dr. Eric Scott Gordon O.D.1569 Us Highway 19 S Leesburg GA 31763
- Dr. Kaye C Bryan OD2809 Old Dawson Road Albany GA 31707
- Dr. William M Harper O.D.2012 Pineview Ave Tifton GA 31794
- Dr. Denise Diana Saunders O.D.1152 Green Acres Mall Valley Stream NY 11581
- Dr. Sue T Prchal OD2809 Old Dawson Road Albany GA 31707