Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry3050 Citrus Cir Suite 110 Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Dr. Chang was born in Walnut Creek, and grew up in nearby Lafayette. After graduating from Acalanes High School, he attended the University of California, San Diego. He graduated with a B.S. in Biochemistry ...
Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning She Had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Gary David Sabbadini D.D.S.1500 Tara Hills Dr Pinole CA 94564
- Dr. Lajuan Michelle Hall DDS5201 DEER VALLEY RD STE 2A ANTIOCH CA 94531
- Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.3980 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante CA 94803
- Dr. Mahmoud H Ashrafi DMD1501 Bollinger Canyon Road San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. May Hayder DDS401 Gregory Ln Pleasant Hill CA 94523
- Dr. Sahar Venus Jaffrey DDS1855 San Miguel Drive Walnut Creek CA 94596