Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry3050 Citrus Cir Suite 110 Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Dr. Chang was born in Walnut Creek, and grew up in nearby Lafayette. After graduating from Acalanes High School, he attended the University of California, San Diego. He graduated with a B.S. in Biochemistry ...
Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- New Research Disproves Link Between Alzheimer's and Heartburn Drugs
Previous studies have found an association between common heartburn medications and an increased risk of AD. However, more recent studies have reached other conclusions.A group of researchers from Germany found that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), including commonly used medications such as Nexium,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Gary David Sabbadini D.D.S.1500 Tara Hills Dr Pinole CA 94564
- Dr. Lajuan Michelle Hall DDS5201 DEER VALLEY RD STE 2A ANTIOCH CA 94531
- Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.3980 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante CA 94803
- Dr. May Hayder DDS401 Gregory Ln Pleasant Hill CA 94523
- Dr. Mahmoud H Ashrafi DMD1501 Bollinger Canyon Road San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Ameneh Khosrovani DDS3010 Colby St Berkeley CA 94705