Dr. Max Mirot is a pathologist practicing in Fond Du Lac, WI. Dr. Mirot is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Mirot can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Mirot may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1988
- Cook County Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Emory Univ Hosp, Nuclear Medicine Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Max S. Mirot MD's Practice location
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935Get Direction
SIERRA VISTA, AZ 85635Get Direction
Dr. Max S. Mirot MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Joan Louise Mueller MD430 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Guy J Jensen D.D.S., M.S.464 S Hickory St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Amy Marie Sheldon MD430 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Philip Douglas Kelley M.D.134 WESTERN AVE FOND DU LAC WI 54935
- Dr. Jonathan Gedye MD430 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Roger L Zimmerman D.D.S.464 S Hickory St Fond Du Lac WI 54935