Dr. Mokarroma Sharmin M.D.
Family Practitioner755 S Pleasant Ave Dallastown PA, 17313
Dr. Mokarroma Sharmin is a family practitioner practicing in Dallastown, PA. Dr. Sharmin specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sharmin possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Chittagong Medical College and Hospital 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2011
- Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Thyroid Problems And More
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Wyoming Valley Health Care System
- PCOM/Geisinger Wyoming Valley Program
Dr. Mokarroma Sharmin M.D.'s Practice location
Dallastown, PA 17313Get Direction
Kingston, PA 18704Get Direction
Dr. Mokarroma Sharmin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharmin
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Dr. Thomas G Roth M.D.212 Orleans Rd North Chatham MA 02650
- Dr. Jennifer Ward Mccabe MD4222 Lincoln Hwy York PA 17406
- Dr. Creston M Tate DO555 N Duke St Lancaster PA 17604
- Dr. Carl William Brango MD10 Muddy Creek Forks Rd Brogue PA 17309
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Eckert DO755 S Pleasant Ave Dallastown PA 17313
- Dr. Mark F Catterall MD2775 N George St York PA 17402