Dr. Kristin Ellison is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Ellison performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
- Brown Med School
Ms. Kristin E Ellison MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
LOUISA, KY 41230Get Direction
Ms. Kristin E Ellison MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Dr. Peem Lorvidhaya MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Antony Fu-chin Chu MD301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Ohad Ziv MD2 Dudley Street Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Adam Chodosh M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Michael K Hyder MD1076 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- Dr. Scott C Brancato MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903