Dr. Michael L Clark MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5735 Meeker Rd Greenville OH, 45331
Dr. Michael Clark is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Greenville, OH. Dr. Clark specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Clark can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Clark can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1990
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Michael L Clark MD's Practice location
Greenville, OH 45331Get Direction
BEAVERCREEK, OH 45431Get Direction
Dr. Michael L Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- Dr. Michael Arthur Eifrid MD1919 Lake Ave Plymouth IN 46563
- Dr. Lawrence A Gould M.D.5735 Meeker Rd Greenville OH 45331
- Dr. Peter W Lachiewicz DO820 Central Ave Greenville OH 45331
- Dr. Jodi D Mccartney MD608 Wayne Ave Greenville OH 45331
- Dr. Patrick A Karr DO820 Central Ave Greenville OH 45331
- Mrs. Jennifer Renee Canan D.O.820 CENTRAL AVE GREENVILLE OH 45331