Dr. Mark Very is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Very specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Otolaryngology; Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, General Surgery
Dr. Mark D Very MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Mark D Very MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus refers to the ringing sensation in the ears. For some it is felt like a buzzing or whistling sound that troubles them at night. Tinnitus is actually very common and affects about one in five people. The disturbance may be continuous or periodic in nature. The noise varies in intensity and...
- Dr. Ryan Seth Borress M.D.45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Mitchell Kolker M.D.200 Westage Business Ctr Fishkill NY 12524
- Dr. Timothy J Siglock M.D.822 Route 82 Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Dr. Rami N Payman M.D.45 Reade Place Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. M Nader Kayal MD55 Chestnut St Rhinebeck NY 12572
- Dr. Hector Rodriguez M.D.45 Reade Place Poughkeepsie NY 12601